If you’ve not joined the email list, you might want to as each week an announcement is made about the latest blog post. You can do so here: —->>> http://eepurl.com/g3Scb
If you have any questions, hit me up on mewe.com here ->>>>> RV Mentor on MeWe
Let’s delve a little bit into this:
- 12.A.1 – City Water Connection Condition: how does the connection look, any parts broken?
- 12.A.2 – City Water – Food Grade Hose Available: Food grade hose , do you know what that is? Look here-> Food Grade Hose
- 12.A.3 – City Water – Pressure Regulator Available: WHy do you need one of these? -> Regulator
- 12.A.4 – City Water – Connections Operate: Water flow connection works, water goes into the plumbing system.
- 12.A.5 – City Water – System Holds Pressure: Is water spewing out somewhere?
- 12.A.6 – On-board Water System – Water Fixtures Condition: Do the water fixtures look good, working(details of specific water fixtures is later in the inspection)
- 12.A.7 – On-Board Water System – Tested Fresh Water Fill: Does the freshwater tank inlet work correctly?
- 12.A.8 – On-Board Water System – Pressure System Works: When turning on the pump, does the pump pressurize the system?
- 12.A.9 – On-Board Water System – Pump Creates and Holds Pressure: Does the pump turn off or does it continually run, implying a problem?
- 12.A.10 – Operation/Condition of Outside Shower: Does the outside shower work and how does it look?
- 12.A.11 – Waste Water Sewer – Hose Fittings: How do the sewer connections look?
- 12.A.12 – Fresh Water – Monitor Panel Condition: Looking at fresh water part of monitor system, what is its condition?
- 12.A.13 – Fresh Water – Monitor Reading: The fresh water tank reading, is it accurate?
Next week we will check out the continuation of multi-week series on water systems.
See you next week 🙂