Black and Grey Tanks
If you’ve not joined the email list, you might want to as each week an announcement is made about the latest blog post. You can do so here: —->>> http://eepurl.com/g3Scb
If you have any questions, hit me up on mewe.com here ->>>>> RV Mentor on MeWe
12(B) – Black Tank (#1)
12(C) – Grey Tank (#1)
Let’s delve a little bit into this:
For EACH black and grey tank, an evaluation is done.
- Tank #1 Info: How does it look, is it leaking?
- Tank #1 – Valve Operates: Pulling on the valve does it work correctly?
- Tank #1 – Tank, Valve or Line Leaks< once closed is the valve leaking, does the lines leak?
- Tank #1 – Drain Cap in Place: Is there a drain cap? Is it missing?
- Tank #1 – Drain Cap Holds Water Back: put on drain cap, open valve to let some liquid into it, does the cap leak?
- Tank #1 – Monitor Panel Condition: Does the monitor panel work for this tank?
- Tank #1 – Monitor Reading: What is the reading for the tank?
Next week we will check out propane leak testing and detectors(smoke, propane, CO).
See you next week 🙂